Hafele Ironing Centers User Manuals
Select your Hafele Ironing Centers device model and type of manual.
How to find out model of my Hafele Ironing Centers device?
To find documentation for your Hafele Ironing Centers, you need to know its model or serial number. In addition to the model name, different manufacturers use an individual code for each model (this is a product number, service number, industrial or commercial code). This information is located on a special sticker (white or silver color) on the so-called information plate.
A little hint about location of the information plate on various devices:
- Washing machine - located under the hatch, on the rear wall, under the pump filter cover.
- Dishwasher - at the top of the door.
- Cooktops, vacuum cleaners, meat grinders, food processors - at the bottom of the appliance.
- Gas stoves, ovens - open the door, on the back of the door.
- Refrigerators, freezer - behind the drawers for vegetables, on the side wall.
|#||Device Model||Type of Document||Size||Views||Downloads|
Ironfix Installation instructions
Hafele Ironfix Installation Instructions Ironing Centers ...
File: hafele-ironfix-installation-instructions-4.pdf, 4 pages
A-46 Installation instructions
File: iron-a-way-a-46-installation-instructions-3.pdf, 3 pages
HZ3480R0TX Assembly instruction
File: sei-hz3480r0tx-assembly-instruction-5.pdf, 5 pages
UD-42 Owners & installation manual
File: iron-a-way-ud-42-owners-installation-manual-9.pdf, 9 pages
LWK300 Installation instruction
File: kleenmaid-lwk300-installation-instruction-2.pdf, 2 pages
File: nutone-icudwh-manual-8.pdf, 8 pages